Sunday, July 28, 2002

I realized that there was a lot to share by switching my focus to J.R.'s life and times, not his end. So I signed up for the Blogathon, and made a list of headings of the "such good times" we had had.

I checked out the United Cerebral Palsy Association. Part of their goals are to:

For 50 years, UCP (a.k.a. United Cerebral Palsy) has been committed to change and progress for persons with disabilities. The national organization and its nationwide network of 111 affiliates in 39 states strive to ensure the inclusion of persons with disabilities in every facet of society - from the Web to the workplace, from the classroom to the community. As one of the largest health charities in America, UCP's mission is to advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, through our commitment to the principles of independence, inclusion and self-determination.